Soils, Dirts & White Beach Sand for Odessa, FL Landscapes
- Topsoil - Good rich black topsoil. Screened for cleanliness.
- Fill Dirt - Clean screened regular fill. Good brown dirt.
- Florida Peat - Very rich soil and holds a lot of water but works good in mix and as an additive for topsoil.
- Mix for potting or Flower Beds - Has pine bark fines and Florida peat mixed together. Normally 60% fines to 40% peat but if specialty mix is wanted, call ahead for order.
- White Sand - Used for brick pavers, playground boxes and beach fronts on lakes and also concrete mix.
- Clay - Baseball field quality. Used for ball fields, horseshoe pits, golf courses, and horse stalls & runs.