Crushed asphalt, also known as asphalt millings, is considered recycled asphalt pavement — essentially, they’re former asphalt projects being crushed into gravel. Because no new materials are used in creation or needed to be transported, cost is severely diminished.
Our recycled asphalt is properly crushed and screened, and it comes out as high-quality, cost-effective aggregate coated with asphalt cement.
We sell by:
- Cubic Yard
Same-Day Delivery available, Contact Us Now!
Why Do We Recommend It?
- It can be used as a base layer for pavers, driveways, patios, and walkways
- It can also serve as filling material for pathways, drainage, and barriers around your outdoor space
- It is a well-known structural filler
- Can be used for different land-filling tasks such as the foundation of a new home or extending the basement of your current property
- Low cost, eco-friendly aggregate
- Functional alternative to crushed stone
- Promotes recycling
- Resists extreme weather conditions
- High durability
All Material Categories