Crushed Concrete #57
#57 Concrete, also known as recycled crushed concrete, is an eco-friendly material that is not only economical in price, but can also be used in a variety of landscaping projects. SLM offers sturdy and versatile crushed concrete Tampa Bay homeowners and landscapers look for.
This particular variety is crushed to about ¾”, and it is typically used for concrete mix, landscaping and drainage projects.
Crushed concrete, or RCA, is usually made up of old concrete sidewalks, pavements, curbing, and building slabs. After being compiled, it is then processed and screened, which includes crushing the concrete to smaller pieces. Leftover steel pieces are also removed with a magnet. Proper quality control at crushing facilities helps RCA manufacturers obtain well graded, aesthetically pleasing recycled concrete that can be used as a substitute for landscaping stone.
Crushed Concrete is a common replacement for natural stone aggregates. Its applications include stabilized construction access, rock filter dams, laydown yards, staging areas, all-weather roads, or sub-base for asphalt or concrete paving.
Call us to learn why SLM can provide some of the best quality crushed concrete Tampa Bay has to offer.
We sell by:
- Cubic Yard
- Drop N Rock
Available in our innovative Drop N Rock solution, which allows you to fill your wheelbarrow without shoveling! Read more details.
Same-Day Delivery available, Contact Us Now!
Why Do We Recommend It?
- It can be used as a base layer for pavers, driveways, patios, and walkways
- It can also serve as filling material for pathways, drainage, and barriers around your outdoor space
- It is a well-known structural filler
- Can be used for different land-filling tasks such as the foundation of a new home or extending the basement of your current property
- Low cost, eco-friendly aggregate
- Functional alternative to crushed stone
- Promotes recycling
- Resists extreme weather conditions
- High durability
All Material Categories